Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Big update!!

Bonus post, friends!! 

I always like to start with my best picture first... and this one that my Grandpa Howe took of me in Connecticut is my best on this month.  BUT, the real reason for the second post this month is this:


I started crawling like a big girl!!!!!  Look at me go! 

I've done a lot of big girl things this month:

I started drinking out of a straw sippy cup all by myself.

I went to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Howe in Connecticut and found this great slide on a new playground at the beach... one that I could go down all by myself!  (Well, once someone lifted me up to the top, which I made Mom, Grandma and Grandpa do so many times for two days straight that they were all really sore afterwards.)
I went swinging and tried out my airplane moves!

And of course, I've continued my swimming/ chlorine drinking.  I really like to "jump" (it could be argued that "lean forward and fall" would be a more appropriate term) off the edge of the pool. 

YAY, SO FUN!!!
Having fun with my daddy at the pool.  (Well, I'm having fun... he's doing what I tell him to do.  Which I think must be fun!)

Check in next month to see how much more trouble I can get into now that I really crawl!!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Yeah Abby! Maybe you can show me your moves when I see you in Michigan. I really still prefer the forward butt scoot.
Love,
Holden

Katie said...

Yayyyyyyy Abby!!! Way to go!!! :)

Mom (cindy) said...

Cancel the word "vacation" for this summer's visit to Michigan!!!!

Karin Bloss said...

You're in trouble now, Mom and Dad! So proud of her... what a big girl!

White Sugar Brown Sugar by Rachel Garlinghouse said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO Awesome! You go, Abbs!

Brie said...

Wow Abby! That is some great crawlin'. It's good to know that you haven't lost your flexibility. Mom and Dad... get ready for Abby to discover all the places that need extra baby-proofing around the house!