Thursday, April 23, 2009

What Daddy Doesn't Know...



What Daddy doesn't know is: Mommy bought me this adorable cheerleader outfit at the big baby consignment sale last weekend. He has no idea Mommy has this outfit or took this picture or is helping me to post this blog. I look so darn good in it there's no WAY Daddy can keep on hating the Yankees. Daddy thinks he's a die hard Red Sox fan - but I think he'll have a bit of love for the Yankees after seeing me in this. Tonight is the opening series between the Yankees and the Red Sox - it is also the beginning of the end at my house. Not to worry - they always kiss and make up in October. And the last thing Daddy doesn't know is: Mommy changed the password to my blog.

6 comments:

Karin Bloss said...

Mommy is so sneaky! Abby, I have to agree with Daddy on the baseball situation, but I will admit that you can make even the Yankees look good! :-)

Emily said...

Hey Abby, I understand that you don't have a say in what you wear yet, but Auntie Em is sending some red sox attire your way immediately!!!

pbarthold said...

Abby, you look so darn cute in anything you put on...I know you would look super in a Cubs cheerleader outfit!! Your mommy and daddy sound like Charlie and I when it comes to New York and Chicago sports...we watch the games on different t.v.'s and usually I can say, "I told you Chicago would win the game!" Hope your loving the nice weather...we miss you but glad to always be able to log on and see you in pictures. Love & kisses to you!

Abby said...

Oh, Peggy, really? Chicago? What about my buddy Reed? Does he route with his father?? Maybe you should send me some Chicago gear and I'll wear that and it will break the curse I inadvertently placed on the Yankees. My dad says he's going to have me wear that Yankees outfit all season long with the results it got him... My mom is SO bitter.

Laura and Eva said...

NO!!! Little Abby you are too sweet and innocent to be a part of the evil empire! Resist, resist! I know fashion is king but you have to draw the line somewhere...

missy said...

Hi Abby- Maybe you'll be like me and not really like baseball very much (I think it's pretty boring to tell you the truth). Now hockey, that's where it's at. Although we are very sad in our house that both the Devils and Rangers have lost in the playoffs. I'm not sure I've ever seen Matthew cry so hard. We have a cute Devils' jersey to pass onto you when Lila's done wearing it! Loved seeing you in your Lilly dress - I forwarded the picture to Kimmie, since she was the one who gave it to LG - I know it will make her very happy to see you wearing it!

Lots of love to all of you!

Missy