Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

 Happy Halloween everyone!  Right now you may be thinking, "Man, Abby makes one ADORABLE bumble bee... haven't I seen this before?!"  And you would be right.  I was a bumble bee last year.

Halloween 2009

 When my friend Ryleigh offered me this costume, I wasn't going to turn it down... I mean, I'm good looking enough to pull off the same idea/ different costume two years in a row.
 This was going to be my first time really going out and trick-or-treating for myself... so my parents explained the beauty of the holiday to me.  From what I understand I head out there looking adorable and come home with this thing full of candy.  Candy in exchange for looking cute.  Easy enough.
 How do you like my stinger?
 I am awesome at waving now.  Here I am waving to the camera before I went off to trick or treat.

 Tucker came over to trick or treat with me.  He was a turtle. 
 I guess I sort of overdid the "eating" part of the holiday.  There are just so many rules!
I mean, I just wanted to pet the turtle....
Halloween 2009
 Some things never change!
Still need parental support to walk - but boy am I getting close...

Here I am - home from my big trick-or-treat adventure!  It was pretty chilly that night, so my cheeks were rosy and my bucket was full - I didn't know what to eat first!

So, in addition to trick-or-treating, I have been working really hard at this walking thing.  I am one step closer... I can stand by myself!  I have also been working on my animal sounds - which you can hear in this video.
As an aside: pay no attention to the fact that I am wearing Christmas pajamas in this video.  My parents force me to wear whatever pajamas happen to fit me, regardless of whether or not it is seasonably appropriate.  It is beyond mortifying.  I mean, I have a reputation to hold up!  Now that we are actually about to come into a time where it may be seasonally acceptable to wear these pajamas... I am about to outgrow them.  Don't worry, I'm sure Mom will find me some 4th of July ones to take their place...

4 comments:

dawnie33 said...

abby panting like a dog is the cutest thing i have seen in a long time....she is so cute and getting so big and you are looking great too!!!!

Karin Bloss said...

OMG- between the standing, the "mama," and the dog sounds, I could hardly stand it! Adorable as always... and doing so well with the standing and walking! Pretty soon she will be running all over the house!
P.S.- I heart the Halloween 2010 vs. Halloween 2009 pictures.

Anonymous said...

I love the addition of the videos Abby! You getting to be such a big girl saying mama, bye bye, and standing up alone! Love You!

Aunt Marcy

Anonymous said...

Wow, such a big girl! And such a delight. I love how she will stand for the next page. Reading is the treat!
Diane and Kent