Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Check out THESE moves!

I've loved music for a while now.  I love to play with musical instruments, and I was even in a little music class with a bunch of other kids for a while (it's over now... boo).  But recently I've developed a serious LOVE of dancing.  Anytime there's music on - anywhere - I hear it and I start to shake it.  (By "it", we obviously mean my "booty").  When I was in Connecticut visiting my friend Lila, she got me hooked on the Glee Soundtrack... which my parents bought for me and now we play it several times a day because, as you can see, I just LOVE IT!  I know this dance looks professional and choreographed and practiced - but it's not.  I'm really just this good folks. 



Disclaimer:  At the end of my video it looks like I'm about to crawl.  Don't worry, friends, I didn't forget to mention a monumental thing like that.. I'm not quite there yet.  Think of it as more of a full, sweeping bow.

8 comments:

Allison said...

that is great! you go Abby!!

pbarthold said...

Shake it Abby, shake it!! That Lila she is a good person to hang out with...she will teach you all sorts of good stuff!! Tell mommy thanks for posting this...we love it!

Katie said...

Adorable!!!!! Go Abby!!!!!!!

lila and fam said...

Dance, dance, dance!!! Lila has just watched this clip and she has about jumped out of her skin she was so excited. She started to scream "Abby, Abby, Abby!" It just about made me cry! Better that Lila teaches Miss Abby to dance than climb out her crib! Don't stop believing Abby! Lots of love- Lila and crew

Mrs. Ginger Weaver said...

All I'm saying is, if Journey comes to the Nissan Pavilion again this year, I will buy Abby's ticket in exchange for more video.

White Sugar Brown Sugar by Rachel Garlinghouse said...

I LOVE the part where she stops and looks at her hands and then goes back to dancing. :)

Brie said...

Wow Abby! What a great dancer. We're very impressed with your use of "jazz hands." No doubt you learned that move from the Cheerios. I'll bet that crawling is just around the corner.

Daniel said...

Caroline watched the video about ten times this morning. She immediately turned into a Dance Move Burglar and tried out all of Abby's awesome moves around here.