Sunday, March 14, 2010

On my way...

Hello Friends!  We're going to try something new this month.  Being as technically savvy as I am... I'm going to post a video for you! 

My big news this month is that I've started to move forward!  It's not crawling the way the average baby does it... but since when am I the "average" baby?!?!  I've invented my own way - and no one can convince me that there may possibly be an easier way to go about getting what I want. 

Oh - and check out how I sit up.  Do your legs rotate like that?!  Like I said before - when I grow up - I'm going to be a gymnast!

Enjoy my video!

4 comments:

Karin Bloss said...

Yay, the video works! So happy to see Abby moving all around. :) Nothing is safe now! Enjoy!

Laura N said...

Yeah girl! We loved watching you! It's not as good as seeing her in person, but it's the next best thing.
The (California) Nathlich clan

White Sugar Brown Sugar by Rachel Garlinghouse said...

HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's doing AWESOME! LOVE her efforts and strength. Girls are determined---and we rock! GO ABBY GO!

Brie said...

You GO girl! That is some great crawling and I love the creative way in which you sit up, very dexterous.